Available Loads Search Walkthrough
The Available Loads Search page requires
either the Origin or Destination information
- all other fields are optional.
You may enter both the Origin and Destination information if you wish. To help you learn how to use this
page follow the steps below.
- To enter the origin information click the textbox
Another page appears allowing you
to search for and select a city.
- Click the State drop down list
and select "Kentucky" .
- Next type the characters "Lou" into
labeled Partial City Name.
This textbox accepts a partial city name and finds all city names in the state you selected that begin with the text you entered. Note: You must enter
at least two characters for the Search button to work.
- Click the Search button .
- After you click the Search button
a list of cities that begin with the letters you entered is displayed. "Louisville" should be in the list. Click
on Louisville to select it.
- After clicking Louisville you are returned back to the Available Loads Search page with Louisville, KY entered in the Origin textbox.
- You are almost ready to do a
search. In the
Mile Radius from Origin textbox
enter "100". This indicates
that you are interested in loads originating from within a 100-mile radius of Louisville,
- Click the Search button.
- A list of loads appears and
you can select freight as you normally would.
- With the search information from Part 1 entered, click on the textbox labeled Destination. The City search page appears as it did when you clicked on the
Origin textbox. Select "Indiana"
from the state drop down list and enter "India"
in the Partial City Name
textbox. Click the Search button and select "Indianapolis"
from the list.
- Enter "100" in the Mile Radius of Destination
- Now let's say you've decided that you no longer want Louisville, KY in the Origin field. Click
on the Origin textbox and when the City Search page is rendered click Clear Previous City.
- You are now back at the Available Loads Search page and the Origin information has
- Click the Search button on the
Available Loads Search page to view freight. Note: You
could have left the Origin information in place or selected a different city for
Origin. If you have both Origin and Destination information filled in when
you click Search the web page will show loads that match BOTH the Origin and Destination.
- Familiarize yourself with the other search filters! If you are not sure what
they do consult the
Available Loads Search Help page. There is also help available on the City Search
page and the Date & Time Selection page (you get to the Date & Time Selection
page by clicking on the Date Available textbox). There is a Master Help page link in the header of each page of this website. You can get to all available
help pages for this website by clicking that link.